SPECIAL CONDITIONS COVID - BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE !
For this reason, from MENORCASELECT we want to send a message of tranquility, responsibility and commitment to each of our clients. We continue working with enthusiasm in the preparation of this season, with the same enthusiasm with which so many clients, from different parts of the world, dream today of their vacations in one of our villas. As a sign of this commitment, we have made our reservation policies and conditions more flexible, to offer a greater margin of safety when booking your vacations on this magical island. We wait for you !!
OUR SPECIAL RESERVATION POLICY FOR THE 2021 SEASON
At the time of confirming the reservation, 30% of it must be paid as a deposit. The remaining amount of the reservation must be paid just 30 days before arrival, either by credit card or bank transfer. For reservations made less than 30 days before the arrival date, payment of 100% of the reservation amount must be made.
Once the reservation is confirmed, it can be canceled at any time up to 30 days before arrival, obtaining a 100% refund of the amount paid.
If due to force majeure related to the Covid pandemic (such as new quarantines or bans for international travels, decreed in that period prior to the arrival date), it will be necessary to cancel the reservation within 30 days prior to the date of arrival, we will issue a voucher for the total amount paid, which can be used for a new reservation at any of the properties of our MENORCASELECT Club, on other dates of the 2021 or 2022 seasons.
Alternatively, we can also proceed to its refund, if we confirm a new reservation for the same dates in that property (deducting 10% of management expenses, and where appropriate the difference in rate with respect to the one applied in the new reservation).
Certain modifications of dates / properties are possible, but it is important that you consult our Reservations Department, email@example.com, to confirm the possibility of applying such changes, and if they involve additional costs.
OUR COMMITMENT TO RESPONSIBLE MANAGEMENT
- We have increased our cleaning protocols and follow-up of the WHO recommendations on health safety matters
- We have adapted the equipment of our villas, and reinforced the supervision areas between each change of clients, to maximize the security of the environment.
- We have implemented demanding health and safety protocols for our staff, implementing digital check-in and making the welcome visit to our clients, as well as other maintenance and cleaning tasks during the stay, in the maximum conditions of safety and social distance
- We have expanded the health information available to our clients, as well as the range of medical services available if necessary.
A REMINDER OF WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE RESERVATION:
- The delivery of the house clean and ready for arrival, including bed linen, bath and beach towels (one set per person), as well as kitchen textiles and other accessories.
- Customer Service / Emergency Assistance 24 hours.
- Cleaning services during the stay: maintenance cleaning and change of sheets / towels for stays of 8 days or more.
- All supplies, care and maintenance of the properties, including swimming pool, garden and any technical incident.
- Welcome pack and bathroom amenities. -
10% VAT included in the price of the stay
We advise you to expand this information by reading below the complete document with our Booking Terms and Conditions.
For any additional information, we are at your disposal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. 0034 645 649 894