SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR SAFE HOLIDAYS
Despite this new normality, we are aware that in 2023 we must continue to take extreme precautions, in the context of a pandemic that has not yet been eradicated. For this reason, we at MENORCASELECT want to send a message of responsibility and commitment to each of our clients. We are working with enthusiasm in the preparation of this season, with the same enthusiasm with which so many clients, from different parts of the world, dream today of their holidays in one of our villas. As a sign of this commitment, we maintain the flexibility in our Booking Terms and Conditions, to offer a margin of security when booking your holiday on this magical island.
OUR BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE 2023 SEASON
- At the time of confirming the booking, 30% of the total amount of the booking must be paid as a deposit. The remaining amount of the booking must be paid only 30 days before arrival, either by credit card or bank transfer.
For bookings made less than 30 days before the arrival date, 100% of the booking amount must be paid.
- Once the reservation is confirmed, it can be cancelled at any time up to 30 days before arrival, obtaining a 100% refund of the amount paid.
- If for reasons of force majeure related to the Covid pandemic (such as new quarantines or national/international travel restrictions implemented in the period prior to the arrival date), the booking needs to be cancelled within 30 days prior to the arrival date, we will issue a voucher for the full amount paid, which can be used for a new booking at any of our MENORCASELECT Club properties, on other dates in the 2024 seasons.
Alternatively, we can also proceed to refund it, if we confirm a new booking for the same dates in that property (deducting a 10% management fee, and if applicable, the difference in rate with respect to the rate applied in the new booking).
Certain modifications of dates / properties are possible, but it is important that you consult our Reservations Department email@example.com, to confirm the possibility of applying such changes, and whether they involve additional costs.
OUR COMMITMENT TO RESPONSIBLE MANAGEMENT
- We have increased our cleaning protocols and followed the WHO recommendations on health safety.
- We have adapted the equipment of our villas, and reinforced the supervision areas between each change of clients, in order to maximise the safety of the environment.
- We have implemented stringent health and safety protocols for our staff.
- We have expanded the health information available to our clients, as well as the range of medical services available if required.
A REMINDER OF WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE BOOKING PRICE:
- The delivery of the accommodation clean and ready for arrival, including bed linen, bath and beach towels (one set per person), as well as kitchen textiles and other complements.
- Customer Service / 24-hour emergency assistance.
- Cleaning services during the stay: maintenance cleaning and change of sheets/towels for stays of 8 days or more.
- All supplies, care and maintenance of the properties, including pool, garden and any technical issues.
- Welcome pack and bathroom amenities.
- 10% VAT included in the price of the stay
We advise our clients to read carefully our Booking Terms and Conditions. full document below, for further information
For any further information, we are at your disposal at
Tel. 0034 628 671 258